Sunday 12 April 2015

Review- The Body Shop, Madagascan Vanilla Flower ( Eau De Toilette, Body Lotion)

Hey Beauties, I thought to give you a short review on a "Gift Set" from one of my favourite brand "The Body Shop", I got it as a gift last days. ;)

I would like to share one of my favourite quote with you before getting ahead; " A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ” - Christian Dior.
Yes, yes, You all guessed it write, I'm going to review my favourite scent today, talking about "Madagascan Vanilla Flower (EAU DE TOILETTE)" and "Madagascan Vanilla Flower (BODY LOTION)".I am a big big fan of good fragrances and always in search of that could touch my heart & soothes my soul.
And this gift came in a beautiful packaging of yellow/gold box or I better say a book that not only got a perfect cover but also the story inside is way capturing. ;)

Madagascan Vanilla Flower Scent inspired by a sunny day on the tropical island of Madasgar, I think that's the reason they give it this name, this warm, sensual, and delicious scent, I'm using these days, I do not like very sharp scents, always prefer something floral, flavoured and this scent is my best match this summer as no one wants to smell sharp scents in this hot weather of karachi. This has got some vanilla touch and when I use it I think whether to smell it or eat it, that's too delicious seriously and attracts others much . :D If you want to create your own fragrance, you can even blend two scents from their collection to build your own ( that's mentioned on their website) though I have never ever tried, I prefer to have it as it is. It came in 50 ml in a beautiful glass bottle, easy to pour it out. If you love something warm, light and delicious scent, you will definitely like it. It has some beautiful flowers print on it and a background of some island, that's pretty nice.

Now come to Madagascan Vanilla Flower Body Lotion, this is a skin softening body lotion, I used it and found moisturizing, it didn't leave my skin sticky or greasy, absorbed quickly in skin and left it with a touch of beautiful fragrance. It came in 250 ml bottle , that's pretty nice and its a plastic one.

Price: As I got it as a gift so I don't know but you may check on their website and Yes I got it from abroad, not from Pakistan.

Pros:
*Light, sensual, and warming scent.
*Not sticky body lotion.
*If you like floral scents so you will prefer it.

Cons:
*If you're not very much into warm scents.
*You do not like vanilla flavour or floral scents.




That's all based on my personal experience or observation, hope you like it and yes do not forget to wear good scents. ;)

Have a good sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment