Monday 6 April 2015

Review- The Body Shop Coconut Range


Hello beauties, hope you're doing well though its a monday today. ;) I was planning to write a review since I got my hands on "The Body Shop" coconut range.

I always loved "The Body Shop"  a lot and I feel this international brand needs no introduction as the name speaks for itself; becauae of its huge range, worthy results, & of course those fragrances that tempt you to even taste it a bit (just kidding, I can't resist though but frankly I have never ever tasted) ;).

Now come to the review, I got this beautiful "The Body Shop Coconut Set" last days as a prize. This beautiful set came in a lovely mesh bag, included with shower cream (60 ml), body scrub (49 g), body butter (48 g) and loofah.
As you all know its a coconut range so everything smells like a coconut or I better say I was dreaming about beach with loads coconut trees around & enjoying spa and fresh air of sea. :D

I used body scrub and I must say, it left my skin smooth and visibly silky with a hint of coconut smell, consistency of scrub is good as you can see, neither thick nor a fluid one, but I better recommend you girls to use it on wet skin as its all get dried quickly.
After scrubbing, I washed it off using shower cream, it left my skin radiant and glowing.
Its always necessary to moisturize your skin, doesn't matter if its may or december, and its best to use a good moisturizer or anything that suits your skin, I'm using body butter these days, as my skin is very dry in comparison of my face, I can see change, its giving me good result, I can see my skin's need of hydration getting fulfilled but it never meant you stop drinking at least 12 glass of water in a day, that's the worst mistake we do. And come to the mesh bag, you can even keep your on the go makeup products in it, that's what I'm going to do in future with it. ;)
I would definitely recommend "The Body Shop" range to my readers according to my experience. You can shop it online at Just4Girls.pk or you may visit Naheed Super Market, The Forum, The Ocean Mall, or The Dolmen Malls in Karachi.






Pros:
*Leaving skin hydrated, smooth, radiant, and glowing.
*The smell of coconut (if you like).
*Easily available.
*Trusted brand.

Cons:
*If you don't like coconut smell. :P
*If your skin is very very sensitive.
*You may feel itching.

Price: I got it as a gift. :)

Do post your comments and suggestions below, I'll appreciate much. :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment